Makeup artist Leina Montealto is recommendable






Makeup artist Leina Montealto did great when she gave me her free service in the event called Wedding of the Century.

May pag asa pa ba? When I asked her with a grin in my face. Well, I do believe that I am not beautiful and I am really huge. The last time I checked, my waistline is 45. But it doesn't mean that I have insecurities. I still have my confidence, don’t worry. As the matter of fact, my confidence is bigger than me. Its just that cosmetics are not for me.

All I want to do everyday is to write but there are times that I need to go out. I want to have a great site so I need to look around and spread my opinion. But after doing this blog, people will gave me their opinion and I welcome you all.


Miss Leina Montealto,

World Class Filipino Achiever. 

Makeup artist Leina Montealto is very kind. She answers all my questions whether it has sense or none. And that is the reason why I like her more. I don't know her well or I can say that she is really a stranger but I can say that I can see her heart. Her passion in her work exceed in hundred percent because she has patience in me.





Makeup artist Leina Montealto is recommendable. Thru her makeup, I feel so beautiful.

By the way. You should know that makeup artist Leina Montealto and her team is part of Its Showtime, my favorite noontime show. Their team is responsible for the hair and makeup of their contestants.

Wow, nagkaroon ng pag-asa.

Thank you Miss Leina Montealto 

So if you also want to try the service of makeup artist Leina Montealto and her team, you have to visit her Fb page https://www.facebook.com/leinamontealto/ or give her a call. Her number is 09561298271

Mga Komento